We Eliminate Mold At The Source Of The Problem!
Mold becomes a problem inside a home or business when there’s excessive humidity or moisture for an extended period of time. The problem can start with water damage, such as a burst pipe or large spill that goes untreated, or from an ongoing problem, such as a leaking roof or plumbing. Even high humidity or warm, moist air condensing on cool surfaces can trigger mold problems. It’s always best to have the mold evaluated and removed by a certified professional.
Mold is everywhere and we live with many different types of mold every day, some are the essential elements of life. The challenge is to know the difference between the mold we need and the mold that can be harmful to you or to the structural integrity of your home or business. That is why it is important to hire an IICRC certified professional to inspect your home to make this determination.