Emergency?
Call Now

Allergy Relief Treatment

Allerdy Relief

Effective Treatment for Indoor Allergens

Exposure to dust mite and pet allergens are widely accepted to be the most important causes of indoor allergies. Champion offers special cleaning and Allergy Relief Treatment services which can reduce allergens in your home by 90% or more.

The keys to this amazing process are thorough cleaning and the application of the Allergy Relief Treatment, a solution which has been tested and shown to be highly effective at neutralizing the most common allergens, including those from dust mites and pets.

On average, we spend about one third of our time in bed. Keeping your sleeping area clean and allergen free is essential for your health. According to the Center for Disease Control, a mattress can have between 10,000 and 10 million dust mites in it. These microscopic pests contain an antigen which can trigger allergy and asthma attacks.

allergy reliefBedroom Allergy Relief

Champion recommends that you clean all the fabric surfaces in your bedrooms, including mattresses, carpets, rugs and upholstered furniture. Our powerful steam cleaning process uses hot water to remove allergens such as pet hair and dander. Next, we apply our Allergy Relief Treatment to neutralize any allergens that remain.

Entire House Allergy Relief

Other areas of particular interest for controlling indoor allergies are the carpets, rugs, and upholstered furniture in the living areas of your home. If you have indoor pets, chances are very good that the entire house should be cleaned and treated.

Whole house cleaning and Allergy Relief Treatment offer the greatest potential benefits for allergy sufferers. Our expert technicians use a hot water extraction method, the preferred carpet cleaning method recommended by most carpet manufacturers to remove pollutants and allergens from your carpets and fabric upholstery. Fine rugs are cleaned in our special rug cleaning facility.

Is It Safe?

All of Champion’s cleaning products including Allergy Relief Treatment are hypoallergenic, non-toxic, dye and perfume free, contain no volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), phosphates or other hazardous materials and are biodegradable and environmentally safe. They can be safely and effectively used in homes with children and pets.

Call Champion Today at (770) 253-6070 for More Information or a Free Quote on Allergy Relief Treatment!